In just ten weeks, you can have the love life you’ve always dreamed of!
Dating can feel challenging at the best of times, throw a pandemic into the mix and you’re probably thinking, “is there any point even trying?!”
- Does your dating life frustrate and disappoint you, leaving you feeling rejected rather than feeling fun, exciting, and fulfilling?
- Is your dating life a constant source of stress and disappointment?
- Do you feel like you’re wasting your precious time?
- Are you at a loss of where and how to meet decent people?
- Do you struggle to get past date one or two with someone? That’s if you manage to get on any dates at all!
- Do you regularly find yourself being ghosted or rejected by people?
- Do you end up on dates with people you feel “meh” about because you have a small pool to choose from?
- Do you feel like you know what you want but struggle to attract it?
- Do you find yourself bored on dates?
- Are you scared of ending up alone?
If you’ve answered “Yes!” to at least one of the above then you’re in the right place my lovely as the Fearless Dating coaching programme can help you.
What is Fearless Dating?
Fearless Dating is a dynamic programme where using pure coaching and experiential learning practices, we tailor the programme to you. Within the programme you receive hands-on, personal attention putting the Fearless Dating work to work. We delve deep into understanding what it means to you to “date fearlessly” and why you want to date in this way. As a result, you’ll be able to go into the world (regardless of the pandemic) and do so in just ten weeks!
Within the programme, I step into your life and big dream with you, and I use this to help you navigate the way to your dreams and desires. You’ll grow and stretch, pushing the boundaries on the life you’ve known, creating more than you ever dreamed possible.
You will receive intimate, focused attention from me, not generalised advice. We will tailor the principles of the Fearless Dating to you specifically. We make the things that are working for you more effective and help you to get rid of the things that aren’t.
The programme allows you to go beyond learning and intellectualising. You have to be prepared to get your hands dirty, be challenged and create real evidence for the work you’re doing. My intention for you is that you start witnessing deep transformation happening sooner and more rapidly than you have done to date.
Give yourself ten weeks and you will be different, you will be doing things differently, and you will be dating fearlessly!
- Nine 2.5-hour weekly group coaching calls and one 3-hour workshop
- In each session, we address how to become a Fearless Dater in your own life
- The sessions are your time to go deep, explore, be challenged, and grow. You will face life and love head-on
- The first six sessions focus on laying strong foundations to create your Fearless Dating life from the inside out
- The following three sessions are called Date & Create and they’re your opportunity to practice “on-the-field” by bringing your real-life dating experiences into our coaching sessions and debriefing them with me
- Each session is recorded so you can watch them back if you ever have to miss one or would like a recap
- Access to a private Facebook group for support outside of coaching sessions. Think of it as a drop-in service to be able to access further coaching and guidance, as well as for connection, sharing, fun games, and challenges
- Discounted access to the Fearless Dating Profile Makeover online course. It is a prerequisite for Fearless Dating participants to complete the Profile Makeover by week five of the programme. This ensures that you have a profile actively generating results that can regularly be critiqued by me during the programme. If you choose to join this programme, you will be able to access the online course with a huge value saving of £85 off the total price making it only £50
Let’s take a look at some of what you will learn and do…
WEEK 1: LET’S BEGIN!
You’ll meet your fellow Fearless Daters and be given the opportunity to share your inspiration to set out on this adventure! We will set strong group agreements together to ensure that this is a powerful and sacred experience for each of you. I’ll go through what you can expect during our time together and how you will be supported by me. Together we will set intentions for your journey ahead.
WEEK 2: WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?
You’ll get incredibly clear on what you actually want and why you want it. People often make decisions in their dating life without any clarity which leads to you making haphazard and purposeless choices on repeat. This leaves you feeling frustrated, demotivated, and defeated, ready to give up as you fall into the same rut with dating over and over again. During this session, you will gain the clarity you have always desired to have in this area of your life.
WEEK 3: SHOW THE WORLD WHO YOU REALLY ARE!
Dating fearlessly means being able to confidently communicate what you want. You’ll learn what you really value, not what you think you do and you will begin communicating your true values not only through the words you speak but through the life that you lead.
WEEK 4: CO-CREATING DEEP CONNECTION
Begin learning the art of how to co-create a deep connection with your dates. We will practice these skills together in session so you’re able to get a real sense of just how quickly deep, authentic, and meaningful connections can be created and go out in the world and do exactly so!
WEEK 5: ARE YOU READY?
Identify if your current life is conducive to creating an extraordinary dating life that leads to a truly extraordinary relationship. Are there any blocks that have you dating in ways that you just don’t enjoy? Once identified, you will begin to remove them.
WEEK 6: READY. SET. GO!
We pause to reflect on your progress so far as well as prepare for Date & Create. We’ll discuss and identify the where, the when, and the how, to meet your inspiring and extraordinary dates over the coming weeks to ensure that you are creating experiences you truly enjoy.
WEEKS 7-9: DATE & CREATE!
All that you have learned and transformed on your journey thus far will allow you to start showing up on your dates as the true you. You will have the opportunity to evolve and become stronger as you practice what you’ve learned out in the world, bringing your real-life experiences into our coaching calls and debriefing them together. You will gain more clarity and refine your choices as a result so that your dream of co-creating the extraordinary relationship you so desire becomes your reality.
WEEK 10: REFLECT, REVIEW & CELEBRATE!
In this final session, we will reflect on all that you have learned and achieved over the last ten weeks. By this point, you will have been putting your new skills of creating exciting, fun, and inspiring dates with people into practice and strengthening your relational skills along the way. If you have created a relationship during this time, we can look at how you can continue to co-create something truly extraordinary with your partner. If you are continuing to date, we can look at how each opportunity can become a more powerful and inspiring dating experience for you. Whatever stage you have progressed to by this point, there will be growth to acknowledge. We’ll use this time to celebrate your successes and identify opportunities for further development.
Why group coaching?
- It has huge benefits because so often people share with me just how lonely and isolating their dating life feels. Within this space, you get not only my love and support, but you get it from your peers as you all embark on this adventure together
- You’ll learn from each other’s experiences, bringing even more depth to your coaching. Previous clients of my groups experienced accelerated growth due to its more ‘public’ nature. It quite literally forces you to become more visible and articulate, and this has far-reaching consequences for all areas of your life. It’s important to remember that your dream relationship will require you to communicate who you are and what you want very clearly. If you build this skill within the group, you will supercharge your ability to do this as you date
- It is a highly individualised curriculum, not a one-size-fits-all approach. I make every effort to get to know you all deeply and what you want to create as individuals to ensure that the programme meets your needs. As I mentioned earlier, this is not generalised advice but an intimate and supportive experience for you all
Fearless Dating is for you if you…
- Are willing to look at your dating and love life differently and be open to trying new ways of approaching things – an experimental mindset is a must
- Are ready to roll your sleeves up, dive right in and do some work
- Have a dating and relationship pattern you want to break
- Want to date online but don’t know how
- Are open to trying the different modes of dating and meeting people
- Accept that each of our paths in dating and love look very different
Fearless Dating isn’t for you if you…
- Are looking for a “how-to” or step-by-step approach laid out for you. This is a co-created experience where the more you learn about yourself and practice, the more you’ll figure out what works and what doesn’t
- Want quick advice and are unwilling to do the deep work that’s necessary
- Hate online dating and don’t want to do anything about it
- Unwilling to date online, attend events, actively to speak to people in your daily life to create dating opportunities, speak to matchmakers – basically if you’re not willing to explore every possible avenue of meeting potential dates
- Feel you’re “owed” a relationship. None of us entitled to romantic love, we have to put in the work to get results, just like any other area of our lives
- Unwilling to experiment and try some unconventional approaches
- If you think dating is a game that it isn’t it’s about real people, real feelings – we have to be willing to bring maturity and respect to this and each other
When does it begin?
The next programme will run from Tuesday 6th July 2021 for roughly ten consecutive weeks with live training and coaching every Tuesday at 7 pm BST. You must be committed to doing this and have free time available for your training and coaching sessions, along with the actions that you are required to take in between.
Where do I sign up?
In order to give you the hands-on support and personal attention you deserve, Fearless Dating is only available to a small exclusive group. If you’re serious about your changing your luck in love by doing the work that is necessary then please click the button below. This will allow you to schedule a No-Fee coaching try-out session with me on Zoom.
A try-out is a bit like you and me going on a date – a coaching date! It’s our opportunity to get to know each other better, for me to find out where you’re at in your dating life right now, where you’d love to be and what’s the very first step you can take to get you there. Through this conversation, you will get a good feel for what the Fearless Dating programme will be like and what it’s like to be coached by me. If we’re both feel like we’re a good match, I may invite you to join the programme. I want to ensure that you will be able to benefit fully from the programme and it’s a worthwhile investment for you that is why this try-out is essential. Whether you choose to join the programme or not, you will leave our call with something practical you can put into action right away. So click on the button below to arrange your coaching call.
What’s the investment?
The programme fee is £1,700 when paid in full ahead of the programme and requires a deposit of £550 to secure your place. You can either pay the full remaining balance of £1,150 before the course start date or there are two payment plans available.
Option 1: Pay over two months. This payment plan includes a deposit of £550 to confirm your place followed by 2 monthly payments of £725.
Option 2: Pay over three months. This payment plan includes a deposit of £550 to confirm your place followed by 3 monthly payments of £550.
How can I help you?
I hated dating! In fact, I didn’t date until the ripe young age of 32.
Hate doesn’t even cut it because I never dated. I hid in the shadows in my own love life. The thought of dating brought me out in sweats. The thought of dating was anxiety-inducing!
I saw everyone else “out there”, friends, family, random people – dating and getting in and out of relationships like it was no big deal. It didn’t faze them and for the most part, they seemed to be having a great time.
How did they do it?!
I felt like they had keys to some special club. I would longingly look through that club window at all of them having a great time but I just didn’t know how to get in.
After the end of a significant relationship in 2013 (I didn’t have to date him you see, as we were friends from work) I was so shocked and heartbroken because I’d felt he was my “one”. It was only then that I admitted to myself just how scared I was of dating. I knew that if I wanted to experience anything like that beautiful relationship I had, I’d have to get “out there” and that freaked me out!
You see, for most of my life, I had a fractured relationship with my body. Years of teasing, unsolicited commentary, and advice about the way that I looked, wore me down, causing social anxiety and so I thought to myself “why on earth would I date men to have them say same things everyone else has?!” I didn’t like myself enough to think someone else would. The thought of being intimate and vulnerable with someone so they could see and comment on my every insecurity, just to turn around and reject me, felt like an insane form of torture. So why on earth would I do that to myself?!
But I had to learn how to date and get the help I needed. Why? Because I so badly wanted to be in a relationship – a beautiful and healthy relationship. And the only chance of that happening was by actually dating men!
I was fed up of being scared!
So I got to work! Time to roll up my sleeves, heal my relationship with my body all whilst going out into the world and dating too. I signed up online, attended dating events, I even started hosting dating events too! I told friends and family I was ready to date, met a few matchmakers along the way as well as worked with relationship coaches too and said yes to as many opportunities as I could.
And that was where my Fearless Dating journey was born, through taking action to go out and face my love life head-on!
As I got into the swing of things, I was on a first date with a guy one night and we were playing the 36 Questions to Fall in Love, and he had to list five things he really liked about me. He said, “I love that you’re so confident and comfortable in your own skin, and you don’t care what anyone else thinks about you. And that’s f*cking awesome because you don’t see that often”.
Me? Confident, comfortable in my own skin, and not caring what anyone else thinks?!
I had arrived! I felt I had reached some kind of Holy Grail! It was such a significant step because he was so right. After so many decades spent caring what others thought about me, I finally didn’t care! Now I was out in the world as the real me, not hiding behind some false persona or trying to be someone I’m not. Finally, I was dating as the ME I most loved and wanted to be and wanted the world to see! I finally started to fall in love with dating and joined that exclusive club! I was dating Fearlessly and loving it!
Less than a year after that date, I began a new relationship – my first since the 2013 breakup epiphany and all that was possible because I chose and committed to dating fearlessly.
Every part of my love life started to feel significant and meaningful. The highs and the lows. I came to learn that with each interaction, every date and experience, I was becoming more and that was only a good thing. Every single step of my dating journey was important and well worth it.
Today, I’m driven to help as many people as I can to do the same for themselves. No longer does dating and being single have to be an anxiety-inducing experience. I believe that your dating life can be fun and meaningful, something that happens on your terms and sets your heart alight!
How do you most want to date? What would you love your dating life to feel like? These are the questions that I had to answer and then go out and practice. That’s where I found my groove and enjoyment. Now, actively dating or not, single or in a relationship – wherever on my journey I am, my life is meaningful and fulfilling and I love it!
You too can have a dating life that brings you so much joy and happiness as it leads you towards creating whatever it is that you most want: dating, marriage, having children, co-habiting, living together-apart – whatever wonderful version of love you most want to experience, it’s within your reach. You just have to be willing to create a dating life by design not default.