If you feel that now is the time for you to begin transforming your relationship with your body, then this transformative programme could be for you!
How would it feel to no longer be wasting energy and countless hours of your life worrying about and being fixated on the way your body looks and what you think others think about it?
How would it feel to begin living a vibrant life that you love, in a body that you love?
How would it feel to finally have the energy to dedicate to the things that you really care about all because you’re no longer fixated on that endlessly repetitive question of “how do I look” and “what do others think when they see me?”
For me, the day that my relationship with my body changed was the day my whole life began to change. I really began to feel true freedom as well as a love and appreciation for my body and all that it was, exactly as it was.
You see for the vast majority of my life, I was riddled with deep anxiety about my body. For most of my life, I heard messages from the world around me that there was something wrong with my body and the way it looked so, not only did I choose to believe it but I chose to make it my reality too.
Being out in public was so difficult: always wondering what people were thinking when they looked at me, feeling the need to cover my face and body as much as possible, never going for a swim so I wouldn’t have to wear a swimsuit or be seen on a beach, or avoiding the types of clothes that I loved because I felt so ugly and inadequate and I took all of these insecurities plus more into my relationships as well. It was a really difficult, challenging and truly tiring way to live.
I didn’t deserve it and my body, this gift I had been so graciously given, definitely didn’t deserve it.
My life changed dramatically the moment I began to I realise this and made the choice to begin living with and loving this gift: my body. It was scary and challenging but it was well worth it! Now I have such a deep and profound love and respect for my body and all that it allows me to be and do in this world. A relationship that for most of my life, I thought was impossible!
If you feel you can relate to what I’ve shared, then I want to ask you, how would it feel to…
- Have a true and lasting appreciation and love for your body and the skin you’re in?
- Be able to look in the mirror and love the reflection you see?
- Develop a deep love and respect for your body?
- No longer care about what others think about your body and have the confidence to wear whatever the hell you want?
- Have the ability to feel relaxed, comfortable, confident and attractive in and out of clothes?
- Stop body shaming yourself by developing a true appreciation for all body types?
- No longer be influenced by the images and ideas of the so-called ‘perfect body image’?
On this journey, you can begin readying yourself to embark on this journey of co-creating true freedom in your relationship with your body. Through deep coaching sessions and live interactive experiences, you will all go through this programme with my support, building all the way up to a peak experience. The experience may be scary for you and you may think it impossible now but by the time you get to the end of the programme you’re going to embrace it and love it. The live interactive experiences will take place at various locations in London and therefore you will need to ensure you are able to travel to London on 6 separate occasions.
- 9 Virtual Group Coaching Sessions
- 5 Secret In-Person Experiences
- Access to a Secret Facebook Group for homework, support, connection, sharing, fun games and challenges outside of the coaching sessions and experiences. All group coaching calls will also be recorded and posted to this group for you to access at anytime
As a result of this journey:
- You’ll feel free to use your body more: you’ll smile, laugh and move more, using your body in creative and expressive ways
- You’ll have the energy to focus on the things that actually matter to you, putting your energy into the things you want to grow and develop in your own life
- You’ll begin to feel more confident in public places and social situations
- You’ll feel open, fun, playful, receptive, approachable, engaging, interesting and so much more
- You won’t be afraid to engage in tactile ways with yourself and others, you may begin to experience a deeper level of intimacy in your relationships as a result
- You’ll no longer buy into the ‘perfect body type’ myth
- You’ll stop body shaming yourself and others
- You’ll begin to develop a better and healthier relationship with food
- You’ll begin focusing on the quality of your health as opposed to your weight, dress size and so on
- You won’t be afraid of the scales anymore!
If you feel that now is the time for you to begin transforming your relationship with your body in a whole new way then let’s talk, I’d love to hear from you. I’d love to tell you more about this programme so that you have all of the details to make sure it’s a great fit for you. If it all feels right then we’ll begin with a no-fee tryout coaching process: all you need to do is fill out your details below.
To read more about some of my personal journey with my body image, read ‘Ode to a skinny girl‘, an article I wrote in March 2016 and also my short talk at Sunday Assembly London in July 2018, ‘When Life Gives You Lemons‘.