Last week I got to sit down with my wonderful friend Magdalena Mahdy of the gorgeous wedding and newborn photography company Love That Smile Photography and the awesome Rise & Shine Society. We waxed lyrical about all things body related and I was so excited by the journey she’s taken with her own body, I just had to share her awesomeness!
In this interview we discuss:
- Magda’s epiphany about how her body was impacting her creativity as a photographer
- How important it was for her to focus on her body’s strength, not weight or dress size
- What going on this journey of focusing on and improving her relationship with her body has impacted her life
- How Magda has created a new energy and zest for life, love and relationships
- How we are so much more capable than we think
I hope you enjoy!
And be sure to check out her beautiful wedding and newborn photography work: http://lovethatsmilephotography.com/
And also the wonderful community she’s creating for aspiring professional female photographers: http://riseandshinesociety.com/
Both highly recommended! Thank you Magda! xxx